Gopani’s Clarywound Extreme filter cartridge comes with higher dirt holding capacity and designed for filtration excellence. The string wound cartridge filter variant is engineered to perfection using the CNC machining process to construct a gradient depth filter that filters better, lasts longer and gives a consistent performance. We have the capability to offer wound filters with porosity as low as 0.5 microns.
70°C ( 158°F )[Polypropylene with Polypropylene]
120°C ( 248°F ) [ Cotton with SS core ]
121°C ( 248.9°F ) [ Polyester with SS core ]
140°C ( 284°F ) [ Nylon with SS core ]
140°C ( 284°F ) [ Rayon with SS core ]
350°C ( 662°F ) [ Glass fiber with SS core ]
Protect your expensive downstream filtration equipment with Clarywound Extreme string wound cartridge filter for pre-filtration processes.
Check out other string wound cartridge filter variants:
All Clarywound Cartridge Filters are:
• Customized to perfection based on application requirements
• Woven to offer a gradient depth for superior filtration
• Available in different length and material variants
• Designed to sustain low pressure drops and high flows
• 100% free from resin binders, lubricants, antistatic and release agents
All Clarywound cartridges are readily available for your convenience. We also offer scheduled delivery service to fulfill your annual requirement of filter cartridges.